Wednesday, March 7, 2012

EmoKitty ~ FTU Tutorial

I wrote this tutorial on March 7, 2012  using Paint.Net and for those who have working knowledge of Paint.Net.  Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  Please do NOT claim as your own.  My Tutorials are for personal us only; please do NOT use them for monetary gain.  If you would like to post in your group please be sure to post a link back to my blog


♥ Supplies Used ♥

Tube of choice, I am using PTU artwork by Cecilia Lovera, you can get it here at PSP Tube Stop.

I am using Template 93 you can get it here.

Mask WSL_Mask84 you can get it here.

Font of Choice ~ I used Assign.  

Scrap kit is called EmoKitty by Lacarolita’s Designz.


♥Lets Start ♥

Open the template and remove the information layer. 

Using the papers from the kit and using the Color Replacer in your effects, fill the different layer to get the look that you want

I used the following papers:
Paper 1
Paper 2
Paper 3
Paper 4
Paper 5
Paper 7
Paper 8
Paper 9
Paper 10
(I changed the sizes of the paper on some layers to achieve the look that I wanted)

I used the following colors:
Yellow ~ F1DD3D
Purple ~ 9633B0
Blue ~ 61D0E7
Pink ~ EC8AD4

I also used the following Noise setting:
  
Now decorate as you want using the elements of your choosing, pasting each into a new layer.

I used the following elements:

Paw resized 12%, three times
Star3 resized 22%
Star2 resized 22%
Star1 resized 22%
Skull2 resized 22%, Opacity 200
Skull1 resized 22%, Opacity 200
Skull3 resized 22%, Opacity 200
Kitty2 resized 25%
Pearlsonstring resized 32%

Paste Tube of choice in as you want.

Apply a drop shadow to all of the elements and layers that you want, I did this to each element and most of the layers.

Open a new canvas at 600 x 600, using the paint bucket make the canvas yellow (F1DD3D) and using the same noise setting as before. Open fence and paste in a new layer, then flatten, apply the mask, then copy and paste in a new layer just above the white background layer.

Resize if you prefer smaller
Add your name and your copyright information. 

Save and enjoy

Thank you for trying my Tutorial! Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to show me your results!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment